Children’s Ministry Director
Our desire is to partner with families to love the next generation and lead them towards a lifetime in Christ. For that reason, we place a high emphasis on children and their families. Our goal is that children will:
- learn to engage with God through worship and prayer
- learn the basics of the Bible
- learn to interact with one another in a loving and respectful manner
- learn the basic teachings of the church
The Children’s Ministry Team provides Sunday School programs and events for children ages infant through 5th grade. In addition, various Children’s Events are offered throughout the year to encourage your child’s walk with Christ.
At the Shea Campus, we offer Nursery at the 10am worship service. We also feature a specific kids oriented message at the 10am worship services oriented for children Kindergarten through 5thGrade.
At the Mountain View Campus, Sunday School and Nursery is offered during the 9am and 11am worship services:
- Nursery (infant to 2 year olds)
- Preschool – 5th grade classes.